Thursday, July 31, 2008

mama...oooo...didn't mean, to make you cry...

the flask is dry. i don't have a drop of smartass-ness left in me today. maybe it's because i started the day reading this sad article about janis's fears about one day turning on the t.v. and finding out her daughter is dead. yikes.

here are some quotes from mama wino's most recent interview:

"I reached the stage with Amy where I planned to ask her where she'd want to be buried. I was serious...The problem is that Amy is so high-profile. If I want an update on what state she's in at any given moment, I just have to turn on the television. Amy's problem is always in my face...There are a lot of people rooting for her. But I know I could turn on the TV and learn the worst."

"Something like this eats into the family and I can see how it could tear people apart. No matter what hurt they've caused they're still your babies. She'll always be my little girl sitting at the window singing...She was never a bad child, I don't suppose many addicts were. It's just they have no realisation it's wrong to do drugs."

janis should have a lifegem made from amy's beehive. i bet there's enough carbon in there to make the crowned jewels!

well i'm depressed now...time for a campari and coke!

JANIS FEARS ONE DAY TURNING ON TELLY TO SEE AMY'S DEAD

No comments: