Sunday, October 5, 2008

fielder-civil prison blues

when it comes to the imprisoned blaaake story, there are more flip-flops than a beach in miami. turns out blaaake will NOT be released from jail early- edmund's hill prison has rejected his application.

georgette had this to say:

“Blake and Amy are devastated and I am livid...The Probation Service told us they were happy for him to live with us and we expected him home. Now they have told Blake he will either have go to rehab or a hostel or stay in prison until he completes his sentence. It’s a disgrace...I am going to take my protest to the Home Secretary. I’m going to get my Blake home.”

protest what? blaaake completing his sentence? like the home secretary gives a crap about some spoiled rock star husband!

BLAAAKE TO COMPLETE SENTENCE

No comments: